Sentence using the word meeson. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use meeson in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for meeson.
- He rattled a tale of the highway robbery of Sir Meeson Corby on one of his Yorkshire moors. (10)
- I hold Sir Meeson under lock. (10)
- I went out for cool air; little Sir Meeson beside me. (10)
- Lord Fleetwood led an easy dialogue with him and Sir Meeson, on their different themes immediately, which was not less impressive to an observer. (10)
- Sir Meeson Corby inserted a word of Bull French out of place from time to time. (10)
- Sir Meeson Corby wrings his frilled hands to depict the horror of the hands of that tramp the young lord had her from. (10)
- Sir Meeson Corby, important to himself in an eminent degree, enjoyed the novel sense of his importance with his fellows. (10)
- Sir Meeson stared at them in turn. (10)
- The circular stare of Sir Meeson seemed unable to contract. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for meeson. Perhaps also see a sentence for meaner and ways to use mela in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use meeson in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.