How to use melodious in a sentence. College students, word game players, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use melodious in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for melodious.
- Camillo hears it, but takes it as a delusion of impassioned memory and a mere theme for the recurring melodious utterance of his regrets. (10)
- For Beauchamp will not even look at happiness to mourn its absence; melodious lamentations, demoniacal scorn, are quite alien to him. (10)
- Isabel could not help laughing at this melodious parsimony. (9)
- Melville, a ringleted English lady, or of Portuguese with the Countess; who likewise sipped chocolate and fingered dry toast, and was mournfully melodious. (10)
- Sullivan Smith uttered a low melodious cry. (10)
- The melodious bass notes, expressive of conviction on that point, signified as well as the words that no answer was the right answer. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for melodious. Perhaps also see a sentence for meryton and ways to use men in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use melodious in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.