How do you use melody in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use melody in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for melody.
- A lovely melody nearly grasped and lost in this fashion, tries the temper. (10)
- He looked with eyes drained of human objects; standing square, with stiff half-dropped arms, and an intense melody of wretchedness in his voice. (10)
- It grew to be a circle of melody round Emilia at the open window. (10)
- My convalescence in Germany was a melody compared with this. (10)
- That fellow Wagner had ruined everything; no melody left, nor any voices to sing it. (8)
- That fresh, clear melody seemed, indeed, the spirit of the scene, the meaning and interpretation to sense of the mysteries of life and love. (1)
- The melody crashed a revival of her days with Dacier, as in gibes; and yet it reached to her heart. (10)
- The melody of an anthem began running in his head. (8)
- The murmurous current of that melody was like the night itself, sighing, throbbing, languorously soft. (8)
- The patriotic melody, delivered in sturdy democratic fashion, had to be endured. (10)
- When she was cut off, she sang him in the distance a remembered saying of hers, with the full melody of her voice. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for melody. Perhaps also see a sentence for menaces and ways to use measuring in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use melody in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.