Menacing example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use menacing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for menacing.
- But a menacing suspense followed his words. (9)
- I know there is a danger menacing Shagpat, and the eyes of all Genii are fixed on him. (10)
- Pendyce that this man with the heavy jowl and menacing eyes, who sat so square on that flimsy chair, knew something. (8)
- Previously to this invasion of the industrial field by woman there had arisen conditions that were in themselves peculiarly menacing to the social fabric. (7)
- The same which had humiliated him once was menacing him anew. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for menacing. Perhaps also see a sentence for masks and ways to use mercenary in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use menacing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.