How do you use menander in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use menander in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for menander.
- But it is no wonder that Plutarch, writing when Athenian beauty of style was the delight of his patrons, should rank Menander at the highest. (10)
- Menander and Moliere have given the principal types to Comedy hitherto. (10)
- Menander idealized them without purposely elevating. (10)
- Menander wrote a comedy called Misogynes, said to have been the most celebrated of his works. (10)
- One may conceive that there was a natural resemblance between him and Menander, both in the scheme and style of his lighter plays. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for menander. Perhaps also see a sentence for menaces and ways to use measuring in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use menander in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.