Sentences for mentioning. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use mentioning in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mentioning.
- Be formal in mentioning me to her but be particularly civil. (10)
- Bennet, offended by his manner of mentioning a country neighbourhood. (4)
- But it was very odd, his not mentioning it. (9)
- Durgin than she expected to keep herself in mentioning him. (9)
- He had accepted with the deliberate intention of finding out where he was, and had taken the first natural opportunity of mentioning his daughter. (8)
- His tirades about the Saxon tyrant are not worth mentioning, they mean nothing. (10)
- John Cormyn came without his wife, not mentioning her. (10)
- Someone, at all events, was bound to see his name and make a point of mentioning it too good to be missed! (8)
- The mentioning of money to be paid had sickened and weakened her, as with the very physical taste of degradation. (10)
- They treated me as impure for mentioning it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mentioning. Perhaps also see a sentence for muteness and ways to use mention in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mentioning in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.