Sentences using the word merchant. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use merchant in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for merchant.
- For let none think him a mere City merchant, millionnaire, boon-fellow, or music-loving man of the world. (10)
- He could depreciate himself as a mere wealthy British merchant imposingly before such a man. (10)
- His father was a merchant, I think you told us. (8)
- Indeed, he did not deserve the name of pedlar at all: he was a travelling merchant. (2)
- It is better fun, during the holidays, to be the son of a travelling merchant than son and heir to the greatest cotton-spinner in creation. (2)
- Me he readily enough divined to be a brandy merchant. (2)
- The merchant was much interested in my journey, and thought it dangerous to sleep afield. (2)
- The merchant, indeed, grew a little warm, and was far less pleased than some others with my historical acquirements. (2)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for merchant. Perhaps also see a sentence for meets and ways to use memoirs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use merchant in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.People looking for: "a sentence fo merchant", "sentences for merchant", visited this page.