Mercifully sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use mercifully in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mercifully.
- He held it in hand and probed it mercifully. (10)
- Life is mercifully made up of little things! (8)
- Mercifully, at the end, one was not alive enough to be conscious of what one was leaving, not alive enough even to care. (8)
- She mercifully stopped him. (9)
- The house had been mercifully darkened for a crisis, and no one could see her trouble. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mercifully. Perhaps also see a sentence for magnified and ways to use memoirs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mercifully in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.