Sentence with word mess. University students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use mess in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mess.
- Concessions, hazy speeches, and the puling nonsense of our present Government, have encouraged them so far and got us into the mess. (10)
- Did you ever see such a mess? (8)
- Had Uncle Soames and the old buffer behind made a mess of it? (8)
- If they had sold their birthright for a mess of pottage, Westover had to confess that the pottage was very good. (9)
- It was the devil of a mess! (8)
- It will make a mess. (8)
- Now it chanced that this man had a mess to cook for his nourishment. (10)
- Now, meanwhile a steam arose from the mess, and he lay stretched. (10)
- Pretty mess we shall be in by then. (8)
- The party at mess soon after separated, and I wished my friend good night for the last time before meeting him as a bride-groom. (6)
- Things are blowing up for a mess. (8)
- To-day there was a rumour at the mess table that the Austrians had abandoned Legnano, one of the four fortresses of the quadrilateral. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mess. Perhaps also see a sentence for modestine and ways to use meets in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mess in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.