Sentences with metallic in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use metallic in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for metallic.
- A cracked metallic tinkle answered her, but no one came; only a faint sound as of someone pacing to and fro. (8)
- He heard the singing of birds, the strange metallic note of the meadow lark, suggesting the clash of vibrant blades. (1)
- He saw the gleam of the metallic plate and tried without moving to decipher the inscription. (1)
- Here where the brook tinkled it was no cool-lipped sound, but metallic, and without the spirit of water. (10)
- Metallic light of a subterranean realm, it might have been thought. (10)
- The rusted metallic plate, with an inscription illegible in the moonlight, looked him steadily in the eye. (1)
- Where these intersected at the widest part there was a corroded metallic plate that reflected the moonlight with a dismal lustre. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for metallic. Perhaps also see a sentence for million and ways to use merciful in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use metallic in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.