Use the word michael in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, teachers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially like this page. The lines of text below use michael in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for michael.
- Father Michael, the Father Hospitaller, and a pair of brown-robed brothers came to the gate and spoke with me a while. (2)
- I may mention that when I was going away Father Michael refused twenty francs as excessive. (2)
- Michael Mont in flannels stood on the verandah smoking a cigarette. (8)
- Michael Mont was enraptured with the whole thing. (8)
- Michael Mont was whirling his arms above him; she could see them dashing at his head; then waving at the moonlit blossoms of the acacia. (8)
- Michael Mont, sir, is in the drawing-room. (8)
- Michael; I came to beg. (8)
- Oxon; 1 son, heir Michael Conway, b. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for michael. Perhaps also see a sentence for morass and ways to use mining in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use michael in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.