Examples of middle-aged sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use middle-aged in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for middle-aged.
- A maid of her household, a middle-aged woman, gabbling of devotion to her, ran up the steps of the hotel. (10)
- And he, a middle-aged and cultivated man, conscious of everything, could not even speak for fear of breaking through his shell of delicacy. (8)
- English, not of her religion, middle-aged, scarred as it were by domestic tragedy, what had he to give her? (8)
- He passed out as Scorrier came in, a middle-aged man with a large, red beard, and a foxy, compromising face. (8)
- I daresay there were middle-aged people at Niagara when we were here before, but we did not meet them, nor they us. (9)
- Or one day in the Alps they might meet, a middle-aged couple, he famous, she regretful only to have fallen below his lofty standard. (10)
- She had now the company of a plain, middle-aged woman, whose attire hesitatingly expressed some inward festivity, and had a certain reluctant fashionableness. (9)
- Vostrand very much, and at twenty he considered her at thirty distinctly middle-aged. (9)
- When they re-entered the hall gallery the sight of two middle-aged Forsytes drinking tea together had its magical effect, and they became quite silent. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for middle-aged. Perhaps also see a sentence for mix and ways to use mine in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use middle-aged in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.