How to use mightily in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use mightily in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mightily.
- About one thing we were mightily taken up, and that was eating. (2)
- Cornet Wilfrid Pole must have chuckled mightily to see them depart on their mission. (10)
- Ferrario admitted that she would prefer that mightily. (2)
- Mightily relieved, I beheld the band resuming their instruments, for the cheering resembled a senseless beating on brass shields. (10)
- Never have I felt them so mightily. (10)
- Our curiosity was mightily excited at this. (2)
- Pole, blinking mightily from his armchair over the fire. (10)
- This was to speak as mightily as a German prince. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mightily. Perhaps also see a sentence for met and ways to use midst in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mightily in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.