How do you use milanese in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use milanese in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for milanese.
- Count Serabiglione arrived, as did numerous Moderates and priest-party men, Milanese garrison officers and others. (10)
- Dead and wounded Milanese were taken into the houses. (10)
- I left Ugo Corte storming against us Milanese, threatening, as usual, to work without us, and have a Bergamasc and Brescian Republic of his own. (10)
- Is it a Milanese trick? (10)
- None of the higher members of the Milanese aristocracy were visible; the people looked sullen. (10)
- The lady named her Milanese hotel as the General waved his plumes, nodded, and rode off. (10)
- We Milanese can match them. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for milanese. Perhaps also see a sentence for members and ways to use middleton in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use milanese in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.