A sentence for the word million. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use million in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for million.
- A million creatures die every day, and not one of them deserves death as he did. (8)
- Altogether, this reckless person had robbed his heirs-at-law of no less a sum than half a million dollars and flung it away in riotous giving. (1)
- Cynthia is worth a million of her. (9)
- Dickens, he said, was for the million, and Thackeray was for the upper ten thousand. (9)
- He noted the prismatic colors in all the dewdrops upon a million blades of grass. (1)
- He was congratulated not less cordially for his being so fortunate as to know Miss Mattock, one of a million. (10)
- I wish I had something besides a million dollars! (1)
- Infinite was the variety of those million separate vapours, infinite the unchanging unity of that fixed blue star. (8)
- Lapham himself, if he had had so much, would not have hesitated to put a million dollars into their business. (9)
- Thank you a million times for all your sweetness to me. (8)
- The contemplation of a million stupefies: consider the figures of millions and millions! (10)
- Those primitive school masters of the million liked it, and took their pleasure in that way. (10)
- You could never break or shake it, if you were a million to one. (8)
- You must think one five hundred million times more above me than the other. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for million. Perhaps also see a sentence for moony and ways to use mirror in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use million in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.