Use minded in a sentence. Journalists, readers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use minded in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for minded.
- A rapid walker poetically and humourously minded gathers multitudes of images on his way. (10)
- He minded their knowing! (8)
- He might not have minded the severity or the beauty, but the pathos was more than he could stand. (9)
- He said he never minded making a bad speech in a good cause, and he made as bad a one as very well could be. (9)
- I am sure John and I should not have minded it. (4)
- It was not ingratitude that he ever minded; it was treachery, that really maddened him past forgiveness. (9)
- She, it might be thought, under these circumstances, would not have minded much his hearing what he might hear. (10)
- Then it was that I could think earnestly of Prince Ahmed and the kind and beautiful Peribanou, whom I would not have minded his marrying. (10)
- What is it but an excuse to be idly minded, or personally lofty, or comfortably narrow, not perfectly humane? (10)
- What men will do, and amorously minded men will do, is less the question than what it is politic they should be shown to do. (10)
- White would have minded any such censure of his conscientious work, and I am sure that now he would count it honor. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for minded. Perhaps also see a sentence for mandate and ways to use mightily in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use minded in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.