A sentence for the word mines. English majors, spelling bee organizers, and readers may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use mines in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mines.
- According to Rose Mackrell, he, this Old Buccaneer, it was, who, by strange adventures, brought the great Welsh mines into the family! (10)
- Her performances down mines were things of the underworld. (10)
- His manager at the mines had sent word of ominous discontent down there. (10)
- I hate your horrid mines, with all the poor creatures underground. (8)
- She had a frenzy for mines and fished in some English with smaller sums. (10)
- So the Wuggards in the rebellious island stopped up all the garlic mines, supplying their own needs by purchase from foreign trading proas. (7)
- Sullen days continued and rolled over to night at the mines. (10)
- That compelled the Wuggard army of occupation to reopen the mines for its own subsistence. (7)
- The population of the mines in revolt had no alarms for her. (10)
- Tiddler has enemies, like the best of mines: or they may be named lovers, if you like. (10)
- Ultimately the world was a little pacified by hearing that a portion of it was entailed, Esslemont and the Welsh mines. (10)
- Who is to know the fit one in these mines of deception? (10)
- You were at the mines, we heard. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mines. Perhaps also see a sentence for moneyed and ways to use misled in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mines in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.