Sentences using the word minutely. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use minutely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for minutely.
- He minutely inspected, too, the pretty bedroom overlooking the river where they would take off their hats. (8)
- I proceeded to examine it most minutely, while Collins waited with all the intense anxiety of a man whose character depended on the sentence. (6)
- I rose at once, and taking a candle, proceeded to examine it more minutely. (6)
- Most minutely drawn, and, alas! (10)
- Sewell over night at his house; and he showed the minister minutely round the Works and drove him all over his farm. (9)
- They all three took long naps every day, and sat hours together minutely discussing what they saw out of the window. (9)
- When we have not a liking for the creature whom we have no plain cause to dislike, we are minutely just. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for minutely. Perhaps also see a sentence for mechanism and ways to use mischance in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use minutely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.