How do you use miraculous in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, professors, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use miraculous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for miraculous.
- Adiante illumined an expanded world for him, miraculous, yet the real one, only wanting such light to show its riches. (10)
- And yet we are always looking for the miraculous! (9)
- His fancy performed miraculous feats. (10)
- I study Hickson as a miraculous engine of the very simplest contrivance; he is himself the epitome of a verdict on his period. (10)
- Miraculous that she had come through unscathed! (8)
- She now saw his mortality in the miraculous things he did. (10)
- Such happiness belonged to the avenue of wishes leading to golden mists beyond imagination, and seemed, coming on him suddenly, miraculous. (10)
- That look was to me like a net thrown into moonlighted water: it brought nothing back but broken lights of a miraculous beauty. (10)
- To those unaccustomed to his private life it was slightly miraculous. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for miraculous. Perhaps also see a sentence for merely and ways to use minutely in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use miraculous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.