Examples of miser sentences. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use miser in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for miser.
- Anthony Hackbut was not a miser. (10)
- His vanity was, to be thought a miser, envied as a miser. (10)
- I know that he will make the cost double, and I feel like a miser about money. (10)
- That it would be policy to attach one of the family to this chirping old miser, he thought incontestable. (10)
- Who could imagine this to be the letter of an old crabbed miser? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for miser. Perhaps also see a sentence for mix and ways to use mine in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use miser in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.