Examples of misgiving sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use misgiving in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for misgiving.
- A misgiving arose within him! (8)
- By the tune he met March at the office next morning, a little, but only a very little, misgiving saddened his golden heaven. (9)
- Corey looked at her with misgiving, hardening into dislike. (9)
- His possessive instinct, subtle, less formal, more elastic since the War, kept all misgiving underground. (8)
- Jeff shook his head with persistent misgiving. (9)
- Lander wanted, from the same misgiving of her sanity. (9)
- Lapham had been sobered into something of her former misgiving by her difficulties with her note. (9)
- Lapham, who would perhaps have agreed of herself, shook her head with misgiving. (9)
- Mavering in some misgiving, which he tried to overcome pressing his jaws together two or three times without speaking. (9)
- She had been expecting him to say that there was nothing in her misgiving, and he could not say it. (9)
- She opened it with misgiving, and read it with dismay. (8)
- She rested in the choice she had made in a content which was qualified by no misgiving. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for misgiving. Perhaps also see a sentence for mistakes and ways to use mingling in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use misgiving in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.