A sentence for the word misleading. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use misleading in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for misleading.
- He dwelt sharply on his vice of ambition, and scorned it as a misleading light. (10)
- I wish it could be subjoined, that he has no malicious pleasure in misleading others. (10)
- In his heart the agitated man believed his sister to be a misleading guide. (10)
- When you see us together, the natural concord of our minds is of course misleading. (10)
- You have the feeling of being able to see quite far, which is misleading, as you soon find out if you walk. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for misleading. Perhaps also see a sentence for moody and ways to use miseries in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use misleading in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.