A sentence for the word misses. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use misses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for misses.
- I wonder if our Southern friend misses it? (9)
- She never misses, I know; and you must have seen her. (4)
- Stone is like this he misses you. (8)
- There is wonderful finality about a meal; it removes a world of doubts, for no one misses meals except for reasons beyond control. (8)
- They say she has an incommunicable charm, accounting for the price he puts on her now she holds aloof and he misses it. (10)
- Varmer Blaize misses pilkins. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for misses. Perhaps also see a sentence for moony and ways to use mirror in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use misses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.