Sentences for missiles. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use missiles in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for missiles.
- A fire of missiles, stones, balls of wax, lumps of dirt, sticks of broken chairs, began to play. (10)
- He seemed assailed by four or five skilful marksmen, whose missiles all told. (9)
- Romara mounted a stiff barricade and beheld a scattered regiment running the gauntlet of storms of shot and missiles, in full retreat upon the citadel. (10)
- The favourite missiles of the day were flour-bags. (10)
- The procession of missiles no longer streamed into that defile of death, for the enemy also had ceased firing. (1)
- The uproar was deafening; the air was sibilant with streams and sheets of missiles. (7)
- This Whig plan of conciliation, however well intended, seemed not to prosper with either party; and many were the missiles directed at the ill-starred doctor. (6)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for missiles. Perhaps also see a sentence for magnet and ways to use middletons in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use missiles in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.