How do you use missis in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use missis in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for missis.
- If you please, sir, the Missis told me to lay the tea. (8)
- Look At Master and at Missis now, the dawgs! (8)
- My missis was fair shocked. (8)
- One cottage is the same as another, missis. (8)
- What will the Missis say? (8)
- You has to be fond of it, same as of your missis and yer chillen. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for missis. Perhaps also see a sentence for mental and ways to use minority in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use missis in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.