How to use mistaking in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use mistaking in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mistaking.
- If there be sun of summer, let him not go out into it, mistaking it for the Indian-summer sun! (8)
- No mistaking her devotion. (8)
- No mistaking that back, elegant as ever though the hair above had gone grey. (8)
- The mistaking of her desires for her reasons was peculiar to her situation. (10)
- There was no mistaking him. (10)
- There was no mistaking who they were, though they were well-nigh a mile distant below. (10)
- There were many other men about him, many groups walking the same way, but there was no mistaking him. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mistaking. Perhaps also see a sentence for met and ways to use midst in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mistaking in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.