Sentences using the word misty. University students, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use misty in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for misty.
- Nothing was too white, too saintly, or too misty, for his conception of abstract woman. (10)
- Out on the turf of the shaven hills, her springy step dispersed any misty fancies. (10)
- Sitting back in his cab, hands deep-thrust into the pockets of his ulster, he smiled, enjoying even the smell of the misty London morning. (8)
- The day was grey and misty; he wandered about with the strained, inquiring look of a lost dog in his eyes. (8)
- The glass was misty! (10)
- Val sought the misty freedom of Green Street, reckless and depressed. (8)
- Young Jolyon looked at the animal, but saw him dimly, for his eyes were misty. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for misty. Perhaps also see a sentence for medicine and ways to use milk-white in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use misty in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.