Sentences for moisture. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use moisture in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for moisture.
- And outside, the river evening darkened, charged with heavy moisture and sweet scents. (8)
- Doria exclaimed, and had to fight with a moisture in her eyes. (10)
- He passed it over his forehead, and then flicked from it the moisture it had gathered there. (9)
- He seemed for a moment struggling to grasp the meaning of moisture in connection with the human eye. (8)
- His brow was wrinkled, and moisture stood at the comers of his eyes. (8)
- Perceiving the moisture in her look, Redworth understood that it was foolish to talk rationally. (10)
- She had reddened deliciously, and therewith hung a dewy rosy moisture on her underlids. (10)
- The hair is heavy with moisture, the face as wet as the dewy grass all about. (1)
- The night air dropped no moisture on deck. (10)
- The shadow came, and she was chill; the light yellow in moisture, and she buried her face not to be caught up by cheerfulness. (10)
- When he recovered consciousness his head was damp with moisture trickling from something held to his forehead by a figure leaning above him. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for moisture. Perhaps also see a sentence for muteness and ways to use motioned in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use moisture in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.