How to use moliere in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use moliere in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for moliere.
- Comedy justly treated, as you find it in Moliere, whom we so clownishly mishandled, the Comedy of Moliere throws no infamous reflection upon life. (10)
- If Life is likened to the comedy of Moliere, there is no scandal in the comparison. (10)
- It is Moliere travestied, with the hoof to his foot and hair on the pointed tip of his ear. (10)
- Menander and Moliere have given the principal types to Comedy hitherto. (10)
- Moliere followed the Horatian precept, to observe the manners of his age and give his characters the colour befitting them at the time. (10)
- Moliere has only set them in motion. (10)
- Moliere is their poet. (10)
- Moliere thought it dead. (10)
- Translating Moliere is like humming an air one has heard performed by an accomplished violinist of the pure tones without flourish. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for moliere. Perhaps also see a sentence for metamorphosis and ways to use mortimer in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use moliere in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.