Sentences with monkey in them. ESL students, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use monkey in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for monkey.
- And then, in a moment, she would come to life, and be as quick and restless as a monkey. (8)
- At the feet of his master, Jacko, the monkey, had jumped up, and was there squatted, with his legs crossed, very like a tailor! (10)
- But soon did that monkey, the wretched animal! (10)
- Everybody in the house wore a happy expression of countenance, except the monkey, who was too busy. (10)
- Only ten minutes ago he had uttered a tirade before the cage of a monkey which seemed unhappy. (8)
- Richest of treats, a monkey was introduced to me. (10)
- She could see the first couple walking under an avenue of limes, and near them that young man or monkey, Raikes, as if in ambush. (10)
- The monkey saluted militarily, but with painful suggestions of his foregone drilling in the ceremony. (10)
- When he comes here, he sits as glum as a monkey. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for monkey. Perhaps also see a sentence for mind and ways to use moulding in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use monkey in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.