A sentence for the word monkland. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use monkland in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for monkland.
- At Monkland Court, save for little Ann, the morning passed but dumbly, everyone feeling that something must be done, and no one knowing what. (8)
- Here, at Monkland, they were monstrously neglected. (8)
- It took place in the library at Monkland Court, on a late November afternoon. (8)
- Much of the wild sweetness of Spring still clung to the high moor borders of Monkland on the early morning of the wedding day. (8)
- Of how she had then come to Monkland, where the quiet life had slowly given her elasticity again. (8)
- Round about this dining hall they had built and pulled down and restored, until the rest of Monkland Court presented some aspect of homogeneity. (8)
- The stables at Monkland Court were as large as many country houses. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for monkland. Perhaps also see a sentence for moony and ways to use motley in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use monkland in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.