A sentence using the word monthly. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use monthly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for monthly.
- At least three-fifths of the literature called classic, in all languages, no more lives than the poems and stories that perish monthly in our magazines. (9)
- Its subscription list was not enlarged in the slightest measure, and The Atlantic Monthly languished on the news-stands as undesired as ever. (9)
- Lowell for the Atlantic Monthly, and then we formed a literary friendship which eventuated in the joint publication of a volume of verse. (9)
- Lowell had lately accepted and had begun to print in the Atlantic Monthly five or six poems of mine. (9)
- The cook and the waiter were accustomed to receive acceptable compliments from him monthly. (10)
- The poor old fellow gets his trouncing from the critics monthly. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for monthly. Perhaps also see a sentence for motions and ways to use moan in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use monthly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.