Sentences with monument in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use monument in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for monument.
- He has promised me a monument. (10)
- I never knew a man of higher soul, of sweeter nature, and his whole life was a monument of character. (9)
- In the ancient city of Hohokus once stood a monument of colossal size and impressive dignity. (7)
- It is a monument of Gothic insecurity, all turreted, and gargoyled, and slashed, and bedizened with half a score of architectural fancies. (2)
- It was meant to be a National Monument; and its present state is a very suitable monument to certain national characteristics. (2)
- Patience on the monument. (8)
- The Goethe and Schiller monument which he had glimpsed the night before was characteristic too, but less offensively so. (9)
- Well, the young man will go; and if Rose chooses to become a monument of constancy, we can do nothing. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for monument. Perhaps also see a sentence for millionaire and ways to use monk in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use monument in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.