Examples of mornings sentences. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use mornings in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mornings.
- Barter bowed; his face wore the expression it so often wore in school on Sunday mornings. (8)
- But after several mornings she must see that he is very strong and handsome. (9)
- But this was curiously like all other early mornings in his consciousness, and he could not alienate himself from the wonted environment. (9)
- Four fine mornings successively were spent in this manner, in shewing the Crawfords the country, and doing the honours of its finest spots. (4)
- I spent the mornings on the cliff reading, and watching the sun-sparks raining on the sea. (8)
- It was nice and quiet in the early mornings, with the sea down there, and nobody trying to get the better of anybody else. (8)
- The evenings were sometimes mornings before the reluctant break-up came, but they were never half long enough for me. (9)
- Those winter mornings are divine. (10)
- What mornings they were! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mornings. Perhaps also see a sentence for mistakes and ways to use motor in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mornings in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.