Sentences for mortally. Writers, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use mortally in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mortally.
- Excepting an extreme and terrorizing paleness, there was little to fever me with the thought that she suffered mortally. (10)
- He philosophized the mercifulness of the fact, and of the ignorance of most of us, when mortally sick or fatally wounded. (9)
- I am mortally offended. (10)
- Niobe under the shafts of Diana was hardly less violently and mortally assailed. (10)
- Pearse led us towards the house, Pasiance following mortally shy all of a sudden. (8)
- Sergeant Halcrow was mortally hurt. (1)
- She was beginning to put faith in the innocence of these two mortally sick lovers. (10)
- The shot of his adversary, accidentally well-directed, had struck him mortally. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mortally. Perhaps also see a sentence for macander and ways to use mound in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mortally in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.