Sentence with word moth. University students, professors, and those taking online classes might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use moth in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for moth.
- A moth came in, and that was pale. (8)
- A moth has just flown into my candle before I could stop it! (8)
- A big moth went past her face, so close that she felt the flutter of its wings. (8)
- A cockchafer buzzed by, a moth flew in his face, the music stopped, and little Jon drew his head in. (8)
- At that adoring look he felt his nerves quiver, just as if he had seen a moth scorching its wings. (8)
- But the modern tendency is to a type where flames do not destroy, nor moth corrupt, nor thieves break through and steal. (9)
- One is a fish to her hook; another a moth to her light. (10)
- Rather as one would touch a moth, Val took her hand. (8)
- The grey light clung about the trees of the square, as though Night, like a great downy moth, had brushed them with her wings. (8)
- The moon shone in on him; a moth flew in his face. (8)
- Then she noticed that a slender silvery-winged thing, unlike any moth she had ever seen, had settled on her gown, close to her neck. (8)
- Then, like a gigantic moth she fluttered forth, blanched and noiseless flew over the grass, spun and hovered. (8)
- When she had finished, there was so dead a silence that the fluttering of a moth round the lamp could be heard plainly. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for moth. Perhaps also see a sentence for modestine and ways to use movement in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use moth in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.