Sentences for mother-in-law. University students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use mother-in-law in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mother-in-law.
- Dashwood recommended, with all the strength and urgency which illness could command, the interest of his mother-in-law and sisters. (4)
- From the Admiralty again his thoughts leaped to his mother-in-law. (8)
- His mother-in-law he respected, as one might respect a principle. (8)
- His son had a way of forcing things to their conclusions which was dangerous, and reminded him of his mother-in-law. (8)
- Nothing, however, could equal the kindness of my poor dear mother-in-law in embryo, and even the dean too. (6)
- The important Tuesday came that was to introduce the two young ladies to this formidable mother-in-law. (4)
- You see, a resident aunt is translated mother-in-law by husbands; though I spare them pretty frequently; I go to friends, they travel. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mother-in-law. Perhaps also see a sentence for mustard and ways to use monarchy in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mother-in-law in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.