Sentences with moths in them. Writers, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use moths in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for moths.
- He had placed the chairs in front of the study window, and moths flew past to visit the discreet light in there. (8)
- Moths fluttered round the lamps; Greta, following them with her eyes, gave quite audible sighs of pleasure when they escaped. (8)
- No moths are abroad yet; it is too early in the year for nightjars; and the owls are quiet. (8)
- Suppose a little dust has got in, and the moths have nibbled a little here and there? (9)
- The sphere of beauty was a glass lamp-globe for delirious moths. (10)
- There were moths abroad, and gnats, born on the water, and scent of new-mown grass drifted up from the lawns. (8)
- There were other moths, too, round that bright candle, and they served to keep his attentions from being too conspicuous. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for moths. Perhaps also see a sentence for million and ways to use moonlit in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use moths in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.