Sentences for motions. ESL students, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use motions in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for motions.
- A sallow two or three minutes composed their motions, and then they jumped again to the step for lively legs. (10)
- As the restless shifting of colours to her motions was the constant interchange of her semisorrowful manner and ready archness. (10)
- Pasmer, sitting down and putting his hand to the pocket that held his cigar-case with the same series of motions. (9)
- Something of the chivalrous restraint he put upon the motions of his heart, sprang from the shadowy awe which overhung that impressible organ. (10)
- The two motions seemed to determine the editor. (8)
- You know how many motions of the brain-cells go to each remark. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for motions. Perhaps also see a sentence for magnet and ways to use mourned in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use motions in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.