Use the word motley in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use motley in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for motley.
- Lowell was many years in Italy, Spain, and England; Motley spent more than half his life abroad; Hawthorne was away from us nearly a decade. (9)
- Motley came to me with a handful of newspapers which, according to the Austrian custom at that day, had been opened in the Venetian post-office. (9)
- Motley said that he would go with me, and we put off in his gondola to the post-office. (9)
- Motley, except in the case of a naturalized American citizen, whose property was slowly but surely wasting away in the keeping of the Venetian courts. (9)
- Slowly the motley regiment swung into that grim amphitheatre under the pale sunshine; and, as I watched, a strange fancy visited my brain. (8)
- Throw off your motley. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for motley. Perhaps also see a sentence for morals and ways to use moustache in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use motley in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.