Sentences with mournfully in them. College students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use mournfully in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mournfully.
- But how mournfully changed he was! (10)
- Melville, a ringleted English lady, or of Portuguese with the Countess; who likewise sipped chocolate and fingered dry toast, and was mournfully melodious. (10)
- Mitchett shook her head mournfully. (8)
- The Countess mournfully admitted it. (10)
- Why do your eyes look so mournfully at me? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mournfully. Perhaps also see a sentence for mind and ways to use mockery in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mournfully in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.