Moustaches sentence. College students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use moustaches in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for moustaches.
- He walked up to the table, and stood there perfectly silent pulling at his long white moustaches. (8)
- He wore big, drooping, yellow-grey moustaches, which he had a habit of sucking, and a goatee beard. (8)
- He would answer gently and precisely, and then sit twisting his moustaches, perfectly unconscious that we wanted more. (8)
- His long, lined face, with very heavy moustaches, wore habitually a peevish look. (8)
- In a far corner of the tent Adolf was bending his cat-like moustaches over a kettle. (8)
- It was not Death; therefore it must be Love; and he thought at once of that fellow with the red moustaches. (8)
- The thing was transparent to Lord Dennis, and a smile settled in that nest of gravity between his white peaked beard and moustaches. (8)
- There were wrinkles across his forehead; his eyes were brown; and little white moustaches were brushed up from the corners of his lips. (8)
- Two lean fellows, rather alike, with lined faces and bitten, drooped moustaches, were the next to come through the yard gate. (8)
- With thick lips parted under his well-curled moustaches, and his bold eyes aslant upon her, he had the malicious look of a satyr. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for moustaches. Perhaps also see a sentence for magnified and ways to use modestine in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use moustaches in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.