A sentence using the word mouthing. College students, professors, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use mouthing in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for mouthing.
- Arabella and Cornelia heard one another mouthing these dreadful things, with a wretched feeling of contemptuous compassion. (10)
- Here was Evan mouthing his farewell to Rose, using phrases so profoundly humble, that a listener would have taken them for bitter irony. (10)
- His friends of his own class would be mouthing it. (10)
- Let us observe, and assist in our small sphere; not come mouthing to the footlights! (10)
- The hero was mouthing away to himself, talking by fits. (10)
- They sprang from my inmost bosom, addressed without forethought to that drawling mouthing poet. (10)
- You are acutely conscious of yonder old monster when he is mouthing at you in politics. (10)
- You shall find great poets, rare philosophers, night after night on the broad grin before a row of yellow lights and mouthing masks. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for mouthing. Perhaps also see a sentence for motions and ways to use moan in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use mouthing in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.