How do you use moves in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use moves in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for moves.
- And saying to herself: This is what moves them! (10)
- Anything that concerns his brother moves him; it is like a touch on a musical instrument. (10)
- Bragge, had such an infinity of applications; every body was anxious to be in her family, for she moves in the first circle. (4)
- He takes up his pail and cloths and moves out through the windows. (8)
- His behaviour touched me deeply at the time, and even now moves me in recollection. (2)
- It moves with great speed, sucking up everything and reducing it to powder. (7)
- It was that extraordinary complication of moves and checks which presents in the main a knot, for the powers above to cut. (10)
- Now he lowers his hand to a level with his face and moves it outward, the blade of the sabre describing a downward curve. (1)
- She moves slowly to the table, and stands looking at him. (8)
- She moves softly, as if she loved everything she touched; making you throb to feel the little ball of her foot. (10)
- The whole sweet system moves to music. (10)
- There is no streaming movement in broad vistas; the dull looking population moves sluggishly; there is no show of fine equipages. (9)
- There was nothing of the superb gait with which a regiment of tall Highlanders moves behind its music, solemn and inevitable, like a natural phenomenon. (2)
- Your cousin Edmund moves slowly; detained, perchance, by parish duties. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for moves. Perhaps also see a sentence for menaces and ways to use motor-car in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use moves in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.