Sentence with word multiplied. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use multiplied in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for multiplied.
- A hundred fresh reasons for loving him arose and multiplied every day. (10)
- But the modern improvements, as we call them, have multiplied the cares of housekeeping without subtracting its burdens, as they were expected to do. (9)
- But will you not comprehend that to the older man his miseries are multiplied by his years? (10)
- For what is to rescue the pair from a monotony multiplied by two? (10)
- He multiplied images, projected visions, nestled in his throbs to drug and dance his brain. (10)
- His wealth was counted, multiplied by the ready naughts of those who know little and dread much. (10)
- In the meantime the giants on the crest had multiplied surprisingly. (7)
- In their desertion they have multiplied and prospered; they may have a national grief, but they hide it well; and probably they have none. (9)
- May it come back to him multiplied a thousand fold! (10)
- The value of that letter may now be multiplied by ten: nor for that sum would he part with it. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for multiplied. Perhaps also see a sentence for moderation and ways to use museums in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use multiplied in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.