Multitudinous used in sentences. ESL students, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use multitudinous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for multitudinous.
- And he was not the only trickster preying on the multitudinous poor copper crowd, rightly to be protected by the silver and the golden. (10)
- Barmby on Concert evenings: as it were, the towering wood-work of the cathedral organ in quake under emission of its multitudinous outroar. (10)
- One of his multitudinous, shifty, but ineradicable ambitions was to exhibit an excellingly vigorous, tireless constitution. (10)
- She had a shuddering desire to run into the ranks of the world, and hide her head from multitudinous hootings. (10)
- The feeling was irrational; it could give her no reply, or only the multitudinous which are the question violently repeated. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for multitudinous. Perhaps also see a sentence for miracle and ways to use museums in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use multitudinous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.