Sentences for murderous. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use murderous in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for murderous.
- A Society opposing Nature forces us to these murderous looks upon impediments. (10)
- Dartrey free, he was relieved of the murderous drama incessantly in the mind of shackled men. (10)
- He poured out stories of his American wanderings, including a tale of a murderous lonely inn, kept by Scots, whose genius tended to assassination. (2)
- Its song refreshed his spirit; its passionate light-heartedness stirred all the love of beauty in him, awoke revolt against a world so murderous and uncharitable. (8)
- Never in his life had he been so near to murderous violence, never so thrown away the restraint which was his second nature. (8)
- The murderous hope stood up, stood out in forms and pictures. (10)
- This was murderous work! (8)
- You see these murderous weapons. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for murderous. Perhaps also see a sentence for made and ways to use munich in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use murderous in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.