A sentence using the word muscles. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use muscles in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for muscles.
- As usual, when excited by anger, he swung his lower right arm to and fro, feeling the prominent muscles with his left hand. (5)
- But the poor gentleman tasked his soul and stretched his muscles to act up to her conception of him. (10)
- Firm you stand, feeling the muscles of both legs, left half a pace ahead, right planted, both stringy. (10)
- He felt strong and fresh, and the hate which filled Jeff at sight of him steeled his shaken nerves and reinforced his feebler muscles, too. (9)
- He tightened his muscles. (10)
- Hugged fast in iron muscles, the unhappy creature raved of his being a caged lion. (10)
- It was not to be contested that he must speak with Mrs Mountstuart, however he might shrink from the trial of his facial muscles. (10)
- She made no sound, the muscles of her face no movement; only, those tears kept rolling down. (8)
- The muscles of her smiles were horribly stiff and painful. (10)
- The certainty of the thought cramped his muscles. (10)
- The contraction of muscles which had given them claws for hands had cursed each countenance with a hideous grin. (7)
- The secret of human action is an open one: something contracts our muscles. (1)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for muscles. Perhaps also see a sentence for motor and ways to use musgroves in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use muscles in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.