A sentence using the word museum. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use museum in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for museum.
- Above, the moon was hanging over the gardened hollow before the Museum with the airy lightness of an American moon. (9)
- Do for the Museum, eh! (8)
- His museum, hunting, and the Opera absorbed and divided his hours. (10)
- I guess we shall all go home and treasure the memory of his face as the whitest thing in our museum of recollections. (8)
- She rushed across the main hall of the Museum to greet her. (9)
- The price if not the occasion proved irresistible, and the museum was packed from the floor to the topmost gallery. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for museum. Perhaps also see a sentence for motor and ways to use musgroves in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use museum in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.