How do you use musketry in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, professors, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use musketry in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for musketry.
- Captain Graffenreid understood: the sounds were musketry and artillery. (1)
- It became an affair of twinkling musketry and broad flares of artillery; then it sank to silence in the dark. (7)
- The great thumps became varied by musketry volleys, that were like blocks of rockboulder tumbled in the roll of a mountain torrent. (10)
- There is a nerve, in brave warriors that does not like the battle before, the crackle of musketry is heard, and the big artillery. (10)
- To the right and the left the musketry rattled smartly and petulantly; directly in front it sighed and growled. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for musketry. Perhaps also see a sentence for merely and ways to use musgrove in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use musketry in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.